First off I wanted to say that my last post got feedback and some heavy criticism, that revolved around my very blunt personality and lack of neutrality well it came to voicing my opinion. I just going remind readers I plan to be completely honest and I that costs me a reader then so be it. I can’t please everyone and I started this blog to voice my opinions and feelings as they are not what people want to hear or sugarcoat it. So if you don’t like what I have to say that is ok you are entitled to your own opinion but so am I. And I’m going to voice it and stand up to defend it. It is impossible for me to please everyone because not everyone is going to think the way I do. With that said I’m going to talk about the LAST debate before the ELECTIONS and the choice we are faced with even though I made up my mind a LONG time ago.
With all of the information below I think it is more than obvious who the right choice is. If you are patriotic and you love this country vote for President Obama. If you want to go back to the risky, irresponsible Bush administration vote for Romney and destroy everything President Obama has accomplished as well as destroy this nation. It’s your choice do not vote Republican because that’s what you are registered or Democratic for that matter. Voters have the responsibility to vote for the best candidate do so, by putting everything on the side but doing what is best for our future. For young adults that means being able to afford a quality college education. For middle aged adults this means a stable job, being able to afford or help your child pay for a college education, and the ability to save for your retirement. For the elderly this means security that you will be able to have Medicaid and retirement. For women this means being able to decide what do to with our body only women know how we feel and why we make the choices we do as well as good health care without being turned down for preexisting conditions or more expensive because we are women we have rights to and President ABM is the one who has defended our rights. For veteran’s it means being able to find a job and the ability to afford a house when risking your life for this country is more than fair and President Obama has reached out and accomplished both of those things on the list. For the middle class it means having a chance without having the more fortunate step over us because we do not have their kind of money. Or have a President that says it is our fault for not being on the upper class and it is our job to get out of it without any help even if we really need it. President Obama helps those in need to get on their feet and stay there without tumbling back down. President Obama understands this so why question a man who has integrity who is compassionate and wants to better our future. Vote to have a bright future one that is stable and not shaky as the Bush administration was was. Do not let appearances fool you Romney does not understand the majority of the population nor does he care about us so why vote for someone who does not care about our needs to lead the country in which we live in. PLEASE RESEARCH do not vote just vote not caring what or who you vote for. Make the RIGHT and RESPONSIBLE decision. take the time to READ the information below do not just let this take you blindsided.Taking everything into consideration and taking my point of view as much out of the way as possible basing it on facts and with what was said during the debates lets take a look at each candidate. With some of the most important topics.
- President Obama has a long-term economic plan to invest in education, small businesses, clean energy, infrastructure, and tax cuts for companies that bring jobs back to the U.S.
- Under President Obama, we’ve seen 31 straight months of job growth, adding 5.2 million private sector jobs, including nearly 500,000 manufacturing jobs – the most growth since 1997
- Cut taxes by $3,600 for the typical middle class family making $50,000 a year over his first term – find out how his plan impacts your taxes
- “All of the above” strategy to develop every available source of American made energy—including oil, gas, clean coal, wind, solar, biofuels, nuclear – and taking steps to protect our climate
- Set a goal to cut tuition growth in half over the next decade with a plan to double campus based student aid and incentives for schools that are successful at keeping tuition growth down
- Responsibly ended the war in Iraq , is bringing our troops home from Afghanistan, and will use half the savings to reduce the deficit and the rest to engage in nation-building here at home
- 100 million Americans saw lifetime caps on coverage lifted, so that families have the security of knowing that their insurance will cover them when they need it most
- Believes a woman’s health care choices are personal decisions, best made with her doctor—without interference from politicians
- Improved Medicare by adding free preventive care, closing the “doughnut hole” saving seniors an average of $600 last year, and extended the life of Medicare by 8 years by eliminating $716 billion in waste, fraud, and abuse
- Is lifting the shadow of deportation from young, hardworking immigrants who were brought here as children, and is committed to comprehensive immigration reform
- Mitt Romney’s plan would add $5 trillion in tax cuts skewed to the rich, either increasing the deficit or requiring tax increases on the middle-class
- Mitt Romney wants to return to the failed top-down policies that crashed the economy
- Could require raising taxes on middle class families with kids by $2000 to pay for tax cuts for the wealthy
- Let Big Oil advisers and donors write a drilling-centered energy policy for America, that will never reach energy independence, excluding any plan for energy efficiency and stripping funding for clean energy
- As governor, Romney made deep cuts to higher education – by the end of his term, college costs had skyrocketed, with fees at state colleges and universities increasing 63%
- Mitt Romney criticized the end of the Iraq war as “tragic,” and has offered no plan withdraw our troops from Afghanistan
- Go back to the days when more than half of all insurance plans included lifetime limits on the care they would cover
- Give employers and government the authority to limit women’s access to common forms of birth control
- Would end Medicare as we know it, eliminating guaranteed benefits and turning Medicare into a voucher program — which could increase costs for seniors more than $6,000 each year by shifting costs to seniors
- Pledged to veto the DREAM Act, and refuse help for many immigrants who came here as children
And there is so much more like on education Romney wants to get RID of PELL GRANTS!!!!!!!!!!! Here is some more information on education.
Rewarding responsible students
President Obama successfully fought to prevent federal student loan interest rates from doubling for more than 7 million students, and capped federal student loan repayments at 10% of income. This means responsible students and their families can make decisions about the future based on career goals rather than the price of tuition.
Mitt Romney would roll back President Obama’s student loan reform—reforms that have saved over $60 billion and allowed investments in Pell Grants, community colleges, and deficit reduction. He said that students who were unable to afford college or start a business should just “borrow money from your parents.” Compare the plans
Keeping good teachers in the classroom
President Obama knows that a good teacher can change a student’s life—that’s why he’s supported the jobs of thousands of educators and is calling for incentives to keep the best ones in the classroom.
Mitt Romney opposes efforts to reduce class sizes, and says that we should “cut back” on teachers.
Using local solutions to improve schools
President Obama understands that education is not a top- down, one-size-fits-all issue—that’s why he has given states the flexibility to create their own ambitious plans for reform, relieving them of restrictive No Child Left Behind mandates.
Mitt Romney would abandon the bipartisan national commitment to turn around failing schools.
Providing pathways to good jobs
President Obama is investing in community colleges to provide education and career-training programs, ensuring that everyone who works hard can get ahead.
In his first year as governor, Mitt Romney cut funding for community colleges in Massachusetts by 17%. By 2006, tuition in Massachusetts was 59% higher than the national average.
Partnering with states to raise standards
President Obama implemented the Race to the Top initiative, which has already helped spur 46 states to raise standards by rewarding innovation and positive reforms in local schools.
Mitt Romney plans to expand private-school vouchers, which have been tried and studied for decades but fail to raise student achievement.
Ensuring a good future for our veterans
President Obama is committed to ensuring that veterans and service members can get a college education and find work when they return from service—that’s why he implemented and expanded the post-9/11 G.I. Bill, which has helped more than 800,000 veterans and their families pursue an education.
Mitt Romney would slash domestic investments so drastically that, if cuts are applied across the board, funding for Veterans Affairs would have to be cut by 19%, or $11 billion a year.
And another thing that is very important to me is Women’s Rights, obviously as a Woman this is extremly important to me.
President Obama signed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act to help women fight back against pay discrimination. He understands that when women are paid less than men for the same work, it hurts the entire family.
Mitt Romney refused to say whether or not he would have signed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act into law, and Paul Ryan voted against it.
Ending health insurance discrimination
President Obama is putting an end to the health insurance company practice of charging women more than men for the same coverage.
Mitt Romney would let employers, insurance companies, and politicians limit women’s health choices.Women’s health and birth control
Thanks to Obamacare, many insurance plans are beginning to fully cover birth control without co-pays or deductibles as part of women’s preventive care—potentially saving women hundreds of dollars every year.ROMNEY
Mitt Romney would repeal Obamacare, and give employers the authority to limit women’s access to common forms of birth control.Protecting women’s rights
President Obama believes a woman’s health care choices are personal decisions, best made with her doctor—without interference from politicians.
Mitt Romney believes that Roe v. Wade should be overturned, and backed an extreme proposal to outlaw abortions even in the case of incest and rape.
Expanding access to health care
President Obama fought back against Republican attempts to defund Planned Parenthood, one of the largest providers of women’s health services, including breast and cervical cancer screenings, and birth control. Under Obamacare, health insurance companies now cover recommended preventive care like mammograms and cancer screenings, and are beginning to cover birth control without co-pays or deductibles.
Mitt Romney would eliminate all federal funding for Planned Parenthood, and roll back all the benefits of health reform.
Now you know the facts, make the right choice and vote for the person who will help us improve as a nation not worsen.
GO VOTE EVERY SINGLE VOTE COUNTS HAVE YOUR VOICE HEARD!!!